Salary: 6 000-8 000 gross/monthly
Team: Sales Development Representative
Place of work: Warsaw (hybrid office&remote)
Packhelp is a tech company that aims at revolutionizing the area of custom-made packaging. Our cutting-edge software helps more than 30,000 customers from 30 countries to design and order packaging almost effortlessly.
The team is constantly growing and we're looking for a Sales Development Representative who will help us further develop market presence and increase sales to strategic accounts.
SDR Inbound is a division of Packhelp’s Sales Development Team responsible for the qualification process and customer onboarding. We are working with international customers on their inquiries by verifying the buying potential and production possibilities within our product portfolio. Inbound SDR is an ideal environment for developing sales, people management and project management skills.
Would you like to work with us? Just click ‘Apply’!
- Fluency in English (min. C1) and German (min. C1)
- At least 1 year of B2B or B2C sales experience or experience in Customer Service
- Excellent client service skills both verbal and written
- Empathetic and positive attitude towards contact with clients
- Self-motivation and ability to work under your own initiative
- Administratively organized, comfortable with email and social media
- Ability to pitch the company's offer
- Ability to work in a busy atmosphere with the faculty to cope well under pressure
- Ability to manage projects and multi-task, while maintaining full ownership of the end-result
- Ability to work alone and with Team depending on the project
- Relationship building with our customers. You are the one who helps them get the right offer
- Qualify the inquiry and influence the customer's choice of the offer
- Present our products and services to future clients
- Ensure the process is presented according to company guidelines
- Create targeted email campaigns tocheck-on previous clients and leads
- Achieve and exceed targets
- Constant improvement of our internal processes
- Organize your work within necessary tracking systems and apps
What we offer:
- Comfortable workplace - We provide the comfort you need at work by helping you set up your home office and constantly improving our Warsaw headquarters
- The best possible tools - latest technology, our own apps and industry-standard software
- Health & wellness - private healthcare, life insurance, mental health support and a subsidised MultiSport Card
- Fair compensation – performance-based pay raises and quarterly bonuses, extra incentive for employee referrals
- Career development - self-development budget, ability to learn from our experts during internal workshops and trainings
- Vacation & time off - 26 paid vacation days and 1 extra Better Future Day for actively making our world a better place