Salary: 6500-8000 PLN gross (UoP) / 7170-8820 PLN net (B2B)
Place of work: Warsaw (hybrid: home&office)
We are a tech company that aims at revolutionizing the area of custom-made packaging. Our software helps more than 30,000 customers from 30 countries to design and order packaging almost effortlessly.
As a group of more than 200 professionals from all corners of the globe, we inspire each other every day and take pride in product we create.
Packhelp is also appreciated globally. We were listed: #1 in Deloitte’s Fast 50 Central Europe 2020 ranking, the most prominent start-up in Europe by Business Insider, and we raised more than 10 Milion € from leading international VC funds.
The team is constantly growing and thus we’re looking for talented individuals with different perspectives and life experiences to join the Pack.
- Search and implementation of solutions in the field of spedition and storage forwarding and warehousing
- Negotiating prices in pallet and parcel transports
- Expansion of price lists
- Organization of domestic and international transport
- Creating and analysing of carrier's performance reports (spedition transit time, flows)
- Cost analysis and optimization
- Support for Packhelp teams in implementing automation processes
- Shipment valuation
- At least 3 years of work experience in logistics field
- Technical mindset (reading diagrams, understanding of API/EDI)
- Advanced Excel skills
- Fluent English (at least B2)
- Negotiation skills and problem solving attitude
- Previous experience in creating price lists
- Eagerness to work in a dynamic environment
- Great organizational skills
What we offer?
- Comfortable workplace - We provide the comfort you need at work by helping you set up your home office and constantly improving our Warsaw headquarters
- The best possible tools - latest technology, our own apps and industry-standard software
- Health & wellness - private healthcare, life insurance, mental health support and a subsidised MultiSport Card
- Fair compensation – performance-based pay raises and quarterly bonuses, extra incentive for employee referrals
- Career development - self-development budget, ability to learn from our experts during internal workshops and trainings
- Vacation & time off - 26 paid vacation days and 1 extra Better Future Day for actively making our world a better place
Visit our career website: www.packhelp.com/careers