Meet Packhelp. We're an international group of over 160 professionals who are helping nearly 50,000 companies across the World. On the outside, we’re a packaging company, but look a little closer and you’ll see we’re one of the fastest-growing tech companies in Europe that have raised over €50M from leading international investors.
We're on our journey to become a leading global packaging marketplace. That is why we are looking for an experienced Customer Success Specialist!
- Being the aftersales point of contact for customers during their cooperation with Packhelp
- Presenting the customers with a project overview and steps necessary for successful production and delivery, while making sure that each element is clear and understood
- Participation in customer retention processes by active phone reachouts and management of clients' portfolios
- Contributing to Sales and Customer Success development projects
- Maintaining short time-to-reply, concise communication, and a proactive approach to customer needs
- Working on customer satisfaction, improving NPS, and public ratings
- Identifying potential issues or customer churn and collaborating with sales on mitigating these
- Gathering feedback and constantly improving own workflows to enhance the customer experience
- At least 2 years of experience working in a client-facing / commercial environment with B2B customers
- Fluency in English (C1) and one of the following: Spanish, German, French, or Italian
- Exceptional communication skills allowing to coordinate projects with multiple stakeholders
- Strong organizational background with the ability to self-prioritize, assign tasks and coordinate several projects at the same time
- Functional knowledge of G-suite / MS Office, CRM software, and project management tools (eg. Asana, Notion, and others)
- Result-driven and proactive approach to working with customers
- Ability to quickly identify and solve problems, sometimes under pressure
- Willingness to constantly learn and adapt to a changing work environment
- An open approach to giving and receiving feedback
- Top-notch HQ – 2500 square meters filled with tech and goodies such as a barista, lunches, and brunches! All in a great location, close to the city center and with access to free parking spaces
- Remote-friendly workplace – hybrid or remote model of work (depending on your location) and all the resources you need to set up your home office
- The best possible tools – easy access to the latest technology, our own apps, a Macbook, and industry-standard software
- Health & Wellness – private healthcare, life insurance, weekly massage sessions, mental health support, and a subsidized MultiSport card
- Fair compensation – performance-based pay raises and bonuses for employee referrals
- Career development – internal workshops, training sessions, and your personal learning budget
- Work from the places you love most – possibility to work remotely from anywhere in the world for up to 90 days a year****
- Vacation & time off – 26 paid vacation days and 1 extra Better Future Day for actively making our world a better place
More about us:
We are experts in the unboxing experience. We create revolutionary technology that supports the growing packaging needs of all business models. Our proprietary software unleashes creativity, speeds up packaging development, and automates mundane tasks. Above all else, we help connect brands with sustainable yet affordable packaging solutions.
While Packhelp HQ is based in Poland, our thriving community of product engineers, creatives, marketers, and more work around the globe in countries such as Spain, France, and the Netherlands. In 2021, we revamped the Packhelp office to be an inclusive, supportive, and engaging space, no matter where our awesome employees are based. Come and see for yourself!