Salary: 9 000-14 000 PLN monthly
Place of work: Remote or Office
We are a tech company that aims at revolutionizing the area of custom-made packaging. Our software helps more than 30,000 customers from 30 countries to design and order packaging almost effortlessly.
As a group of more than 200 professionals from all corners of the globe, we inspire each other every day and take pride in product we create.
Packhelp is also appreciated globally. We were listed: #1 in Deloitte’s Fast 50 Central Europe 2020 ranking, the most prominent start-up in Europe by Business Insider, and we raised more than 10 Milion € from leading international VC funds.
The team is constantly growing and thus we’re looking for talented individuals with different perspectives and life experiences to join the Pack as Product Manager.
- thrives navigating ambiguity, exploring uncharted areas, doesn't give up when obstacles occur
- speaks and communicates well in English
- is a great communicator
- loves asking "why" and digging into problems more than it might seem necessary
- has an eye for aesthetics, clarity and great UX
- thinks couple steps ahead
- has empathy and can tell what other people feel and see
- can triage mixed priorities
- has at least one year of experience in product development, software development, project management and UX
- has enough technical fluency to communicate with developers easily
- is a keen learner
- driving continuous improvements to one or more product areas or processes
- prioritisation and execution of initiatives
- detailing specs for new initiatives through gathering of functional and non-functional features, translating requirements into tasks
- running retrospectives, stand-ups and demos
- analysing initiatives with designers, developers, specialists and other stakeholders
- coordinating and aligning everyone involved
- digging into problems to reveal underlying, un-obvious problems
- working closely with Product Managers helping them shape and execute on Packhelp's vision
What we offer:
- Comfortable workplace - we provide the comfort you need at work by helping you set up your home office and constantly improving our Warsaw headquarters
- The best possible tools - latest technology, our own apps and industry-standard software
- Health & wellness - private healthcare, life insurance, mental health support and a subsidized MultiSport Card
- Fair compensation – performance-based pay raises and quarterly bonuses, extra incentive for employee referrals
- Career development - self-development budget, ability to learn from our experts during internal workshops and trainings
- Vacation & time off - 26 paid vacation days and 1 extra Better Future Day for actively making our world a better place