Salary: 10 000-13 000 PLN gross/monthly (UoP) or 11 000-14 300 PLN net (B2B)
Team: Business Development
Place of work: Warsaw - hybrid (remote&office)
Packhelp is a tech company that aims at revolutionizing the area of custom-made packaging. Our cutting-edge software helps more than 30,000 customers from 30 countries to design and order packaging almost effortlessly.
The team is constantly growing and we're looking for a Business Development Manager who will help us further develop market presence and increase sales to strategic accounts.
This role will suit someone who can hustle and work hard to grow and expand Packhelp throughout Europe and beyond.
Would you like to work with us? Just click ‘Apply’!
- Fluency in English and French is a must!
- 3+ years of direct B2B sales experience, and a track record of success in customer acquisition.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build strong professional relationships with clients as well as internal stakeholders and C-suite.
- Good understanding of the packaging industry.
- Knowledge of the modern sales techniques, tools and processes (forecasting, pipeline management, prospecting, workflow automation).
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task, while maintaining full ownership of the end-result.
- Acquiring strategic accounts from the mid-market and enterprise segments.
- Prospecting and pipeline development.
- Running end-to-end sales funnel from discovery to closure / after-sales, with the support of adjacent teams.
- Building meaningful, long-lasting relationships with strong focus on account development.
- Continuous improvement and revision of the sales strategy with a high degree of independence.
- Completion of quarterly KPIs and company OKRs.
What we offer:
- Comfortable workplace - We provide the comfort you need at work by helping you set up your home office and constantly improving our Warsaw headquarters
- The best possible tools - latest technology, our own apps and industry-standard software
- Health & wellness - private healthcare, life insurance, mental health support and a subsidised MultiSport Card
- Fair compensation – performance-based pay raises and quarterly bonuses, extra incentive for employee referrals
- Career development - self-development budget, ability to learn from our experts during internal workshops and trainings
- Vacation & time off - 26 paid vacation days and 1 extra Better Future Day for actively making our world a better place