Team: Product Content
Place of work: Germany - Fully Remote OR Warsaw, HQ
Packhelp is a tech company that aims at revolutionizing the area of custom-made packaging. Our cutting-edge software helps more than 30,000 customers from 30 countries to design and order packaging almost effortlessly.
The team is constantly growing and we're looking for a Senior German Content Specialist to join the Pack!
- C2 level of German and fluent English
- At least 3 years of experience in written content creation, copywriting (ideally targeted at B2B clients)
- Good grip over both creative copywriting and technical writing
- Strong analytical skills (data-driven approach) & understanding of Google Analytics & Google Search Console
- SEO skills: keyword research, keyword map analysis, optimization of existing content, etc.
- Hands-on experience with WordPress
- Eagerness to research new content ideas & techniques to test and implement them on the German market
- Attention to detail and drive for excellence (nailing both the technical and visual aspect of any content created)
- UX writing skills
- working with a product
- tools such as Ahrefs, Semrush
- Maintaining an excellent level of communication on all pages within the user purchasing journey (product pages, category pages, etc.)
- Implementing changes to on-page content in order to drive conversion & generate leads
- Delivering UX microcopy through Phrase tool
- Implementing keyword research to optimize the SEO performance
- Analyzing the content of our competitors in your market & applying the best practices as new initiatives in the team
- Close collaboration with Product Team on growth initiatives
- Preparing copy for transactional mailings
- Researching market trends & identifying potential areas of growth to target
- Adding new products to our product catalog through WordPress
- Monitoring growth in a given market in GA
What we offer:
- Comfortable workplace - We provide the comfort you need at work by helping you set up your home office and constantly improving our Warsaw headquarters
- The best possible tools - latest technology, our own apps and industry-standard software
- Fair compensation – performance-based pay raises and quarterly bonuses, an extra incentive for employee referrals
- Career development ability to learn from our experts during internal workshops and trainings
- Vacation & time off - 26 paid vacation days and 1 extra Better Future Day for actively making our world a better place
More about Packhelp:
Packhelp is a place where curious minds come together to look for new possibilities and solutions. As a group of more than 200 professionals from all corners of the globe, we inspire each other every day and take pride in the product we create. We develop fast, take smart risks and make bold uneasy decisions.
Our efforts are appreciated globally. We were listed: #1 in Deloitte’s Fast 50 Central Europe 2020 ranking, the most prominent start-up in Europe by Business Insider, and we raised more than 10 Million € from leading international VC funds.
Visit our career website: www.packhelp.com/careers