Salary: 18 000 - 20 000 PLN gross/monthly
20 000 - 22 000 PLN net/monthly
Team: Data Science
Place of work: Remote or Office
Packhelp is a tech company that aims at revolutionizing the area of custom made packaging. Our cutting-edge software helps more than 30,000 customers from 30 countries to design and order packaging almost effortlessly.
We're looking for an experienced Data Engineer/Software Developer to implement a Data Platform for Packhelp. Along with an external partner (one of the best in the region), you will design data architecture and develop necessary data pipelines. The goal is to form a single source of truth regarding fundamental business processes taking place in Sales, Marketing, Supply Chain, Production, Procurement and in our digital products.
This role is open to experienced developers who are looking to transition to a role of Big Data Engineer, thanks to the external partner, who have successfully ran similar projects and trained developers to become Big Data Engineers.
Would you like to work with us? Just click ‘Apply’!
- Prior experience in the role of Big Data Engineer or 4+ years of experience as a Software Developer specialising in relevant technologies (listed below)
- Solid programming skills in Python, Scala or other JVM languages. Experience in all the steps of the software engineering process, including testing, continuous integration/continuous delivery, automated deployment and monitoring
- Solid experience with SQL, ETL design, data warehousing and modelling
- Hands-on experience in cloud technologies (AWS, GCP, Azure), container/orchestration tools (Kubernetes, Docker) and workflow management engines (Airflow)
- Experience with Apache Spark and a good understanding of relational database systems. Knowledge of additional Big Data technologies like Presto or Kafka would be a big plus
- To implement a Data Platform for Packhelp with support from external partner
- To design, develop, monitor and operate data integration & processing pipelines to provide high-quality datasets for analytical and machine learning use-cases
- To consult with analysts, data scientists, and product managers to build and continuously improve "Single Source of Truth" data products that create value for their users
- To maintain and continuously improve implemented data platform to preserve value over time
- To implement tech governance procedures that ensure the data integration system works efficiently
What we offer:
- Comfortable workplace - We provide the comfort you need at work by helping you set up your home office and constantly improving our Warsaw headquarters
- The best possible tools - latest technology, our own apps and industry-standard software
- Health & wellness - private healthcare, life insurance, mental health support and a subsidised MultiSport Card
- Fair compensation – performance-based pay raises and quarterly bonuses, extra incentive for employee referrals
- Career development - self-development budget, ability to learn from our experts during internal workshops and trainings
- Vacation & time off - 26 paid vacation days and 1 extra Better Future Day for actively making our world a better place
More about us:
Packhelp is a place where curious minds come together to look for new possibilities and solutions. As a group of more than 200 professionalsfrom all corners of the globe, we inspire each other every day and take pride in product we create. We develop fast, take smart risks and make bold, uneasy decisions.
Our efforts are appreciated globally. We were listed: #1 in Deloitte’s Fast 50 Central Europe 2020 ranking, the most prominent start-up in Europe by Business Insider, and we raised more than 10 Million € from leading international VC funds.
Visit our career website: https://packhelp.com/careers