Team: Packhelp Pro (SaaS Enterprise)
Salary: 9000 - 10500 pln gross (employment contract) ; 9925 - 11580 pln net (+VAT B2B)
Place of work: Office / Hybrid (Warsaw, HQ)
Packhelp is a tech company that aims at revolutionizing the area of custom-made packaging. Our cutting-edge software helps more than 30,000 customers from 30 countries to design and order packaging almost effortlessly.
We're looking for an English Content Specialist (SasS Enterprise) who will help us further develop market presence and increase brand awareness to strategic enterprise accounts within the Packhelp Pro chapter.
Packhelp Pro is a SaaS product dedicated to mid-market and enterprise companies to help them manage and optimize their packaging supply chain operations. The team is constantly growing so if you feel like a match for this role, please apply and join the Pack!
- Excellent command of English (C2)
- At least 2 years of experience in written content creation, copywriting (ideally targeted at enterprise B2B clients)
- Creative copywriting and technical writing
- Good grasp of enterprise sales processes and the role of content within it
- Strong analytical skills (data-driven approach)
- SEO skills: keyword research, keyword map analysis, optimization of existing content, etc.
- Hands-on experience with WordPress
- Eagerness to research and test alternative content ideas & techniques to promote our product and bring new enterprise clients
- Attention to detail and drive for excellence (nailing both the technical and visual aspect of any content created)
- Knowledge of Google Analytics & Google Search Console
- UX writing
- working with a SaaS product
- tools such as Ahrefs, Semrush
- Writing blog posts, white papers, researching topics and keywords for blog articles, and creating articles from scratch (including images, yoast, any videos etc.) in WordPress, coordinating video creation, testimonial interviews etc.
- Copywriting in terms of shorter forms
- Writing guest articles in order to gain backlinks
- Contacting our customers in relation to content collaboration initiatives (such as writing up case studies and creating testimonials)
- Writing copy for product pages, as well as other UX elements on the website
- Distribution of content through social media
- Creating landing pages aimed at customer acquisition
- Analyzing the content of our competitors and being up-to-date with the latest trends
What we offer:
- Comfortable workplace - We provide the comfort you need at work by helping you set up your home office and constantly improving our Warsaw headquarters
- The best possible tools - latest technology, our own apps and industry-standard software
- Fair compensation – performance-based pay raises and quarterly bonuses, an extra incentive for employee referrals
- Career development - ability to learn from our experts during internal workshops and trainings
- Vacation & time off - 26 paid vacation days and 1 extra Better Future Day for actively making our world a better place
More about Packhelp:
Packhelp is a place where curious minds come together to look for new possibilities and solutions. As a group of more than 200 professionals from all corners of the globe, we inspire each other every day and take pride in the product we create. We develop fast, take smart risks and make bold uneasy decisions.
Our efforts are appreciated globally. We were listed: #1 in Deloitte’s Fast 50 Central Europe 2020 ranking, the most prominent start-up in Europe by Business Insider, and we raised more than 10 Million € from leading international VC funds.
Visit our career website: www.packhelp.com/careers