Salary: 10 000-13 000 PLN gross
or 11 000 - 14 000 PLN net
Team: Data Science
Place of work: Remote or Office
Packhelp is a tech company that aims at revolutionizing the area of custom made packaging. Our cutting-edge software helps more than 30,000 customers from 30 countries to design and order packaging almost effortlessly.
We're looking for experienced Product Data Analyst to join Packhelp Product guild. This position is dedicated to Studio team, part of Product Revenue division focused on providing excellent end-to-end user experience, from finding the packaging that meets clients' needs through customising the design in our online-editing tool to making a purchase. You'll work alongside product managers and designers to understand user behaviours, needs and pain points, transform qualitative and quantitative insights into testable hypotheses and optimise the entire user journey.
- 2+ years of experience as Digital Analyst, Product/Data Analyst preferably in e-commerce
- 1+ years of experience with product optimisation/growth work i.e. funnel optimisation, reducing friction in the product flows, promoting high retention experience to increase production adoption
- Understanding of e-commerce KPIs and how they can be defined
- Ability to synthesise complex findings into clear actionable insights for stakeholders and product teams
- Strong command in SQL, R or Python programming language for data analysis and exploration
- Experience with product analytics tools such as Amplitude and Mixpanel. Hands on experience with data integration tools like Segment would be a big plus
- Strong knowledge of A/B testing best practices, randomisation strategies and statistical inference
- Experience in web analytics, events tracking, analysis of onsite user behaviour (for example using Google Analytics or a similar service)
- Understand funnels, key conversions, long-term trends in the adoption of our products to identity opportunities for the product development
- Analyse user cohorts to detect behavioural patterns in customer segments. Use those insights to guide product personalisation strategy
- Define and analyse key performance metrics that reflect success of product initiatives. Prepare dashboards that monitor product health
- Identify growth opportunities in product adoption, retention and engagement through data exploration, mining and presentation of the data
- Contribute to product experimentation through A/B testing and quasi experimental methods, perform post release results assessment
- Come up with recommendations based on data analysis that support decision making, from product discovery to roll out
- Challenge and contribute to product decisions based on your insights
What we offer:
- Comfortable workplace - we provide the comfort you need at work by helping you set up your home office and constantly improving our Warsaw headquarters
- The best possible tools - latest technology, our own apps and industry-standard software
- Health & wellness - private healthcare, life insurance, mental health support and a subsidized MultiSport Card
- Fair compensation – performance-based pay raises and quarterly bonuses, extra incentive for employee referrals
- Career development - self-development budget, ability to learn from our experts during internal workshops and trainings
- Vacation & time off - 26 paid vacation days and 1 extra Better Future Day for actively making our world a better place
More about us:
Packhelp is a place where curious minds come together to look for new possibilities and solutions. As a group of more than 200 professionalsfrom all corners of the globe, we inspire each other every day and take pride in product we create. We develop fast, take smart risks and make bold, uneasy decisions.
Our efforts are appreciated globally. We were listed: #1 in Deloitte’s Fast 50 Central Europe 2020 ranking, the most prominent start-up in Europe by Business Insider, and we raised more than 10 Million € from leading international VC funds.
Visit our career website: https://packhelp.com/careers